We intend to do a one week production run of 6 to 8 selected short plays in a London West End theatre in late autumn. The 2016 theme will be Twenty Twenty. Therefore we are accepting submissions of short plays (maximum 20 minutes) on any topic that would reflect our theme. That could mean the year 2020, perfect vision or anything else that comes to mind.
- Submissions are now open
- Submissions Close - 30th April
- First cycle of readings completed - 31st May
- Short list of plays identified - 30th June
- Final list of plays chosen by the Festival Committee - 21st July
- Director recruitment - 31st July
- Auditions - early September
- Casting complete - mid September
- Rehearsals - TBC
- Performances TBC
In order to submit your play, please ensure that you understand the Judging Criteria. Once you are sure that your play meets our criteria please click here for technical submission instructions.
If you have any queries about the festival please email email@example.com. If you require technical assistance in registering your details or submitting your play, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.