We never post opportunities that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NYCPlaywrights testimonial


NYCPlaywrights received these kind works recently:
I'm G.D. Kimble, an actor/playwright here in NYC. 
Some months ago, I stumbled onto your site-- and since then, I check it every single day. It's become part of my daily routine--- I even have it bookmarked in my smartphone. 
I submit to the notices regularly and-- I have to say-- I've had incredible success. Just in the coming weeks and months, I have two productions on the way (both of which are very high profile and huge breaks for me):
My one act: TWO IRISHMEN ARE DIGGING A DITCH goes up for one night only at the Arthur Seelen Theatre in NYC on Thursday, April 18, as part of The Glass Eye's Fresh Produce'd Series. The same play goes up on July 5, in St. Louis at the Gaslight Theatre as part of the St. Louis Actors' Studio's LaBute Festival
 
None of that would have been possible without NYCP, and I've made more headway in the last few months than in 6 1/2 years of living and working here. 
best,
G.D. Kimble, Brooklyn
Congratulations to G. D. Kimble and thanks for sharing this with us - it's great to know the web site is useful to playwrights.

Blog Archive