We never post opportunities that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NYCPlaywrights testimonials to start the year off right

NYCPlaywrights received these beautiful, encouraging new years wishes from some nice folks that we just had to share ~ it's a great way to start the new year!
I just wanted to thank you for your weekly email of submissions. I have been using it for a while now and never bothered to thank you for your amazing work. Thank you again and keep up the wonderful work.
Warmst Regards,
Ryan Sprague
 
Ryan's work may be found at www.ryandsprague.com 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear NYCPlaywrights:
At the close of one year & the start of a new, I want to thank you so much for the service you provide.  I don't know what I would do without you, and I sincerely mean that!  Your listings are so complete, so easy to understand, and so up-to-date. And all of this is free to boot! I started out this writing life writing short stories and I've had over 30 published.  A few years ago I switched genres to playwriting and I've had (so far!) 20 productions of my plays, and numerous readings.  I've even garnered several awards for my plays.
So I would like to award you the non-existent (but clearly from my heart) Sharon Award for Best Playwright Service in the Universe!!!!!!
Happy & healthy new year.
Sharon Goldner
You can follow Sharon on Twitter at @SharGoldner 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks Ryan and Sharon - it's so good to hear that the web site and email list are helping playwrights.

Happy new year to you too!

Blog Archive