Applicants to the Djerassi Playwriting Fellowship must have completed or be scheduled to complete an MFA or PhD in Creative Writing or Playwriting by August 15, 2014.
For details regarding the responsibilities and privileges of our fellows, please see the main fellowships page.
All applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2014 and should indicate "Djerassi Playwriting Fellowship" clearly on the envelope. There is no application form or entry fee, though applications must include the following materials:
- A single cover sheet listing your name, address, phone number, email address and the title of your writing sample.
- A resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A single writing sample (i.e. one published play or one unpublished manuscript). Your name must not appear anywhere on your manuscript.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope for our decision.
Sean Bishop, Coordinator
Wisconsin Institute for Creative Writing
Djerassi Playwriting Fellowship
Department of English
600 N Park St, 6195A H.C. White Hall
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Madison, WI 53706
The Djerassi Playwriting Fellow will be chosen by June 1, 2014 and announced on the fellows page. If you have questions not answered in the FAQ, please contact Sean Bishop, the Graduate & Institute Programs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information including submissin form and FAQ see the web site.