FULL-LENGTH SCRIPTS: Full-length scripts can be submitted with or without a production proposal (see below).
Full length plays must be a minimum of seventy minutes and preferable less than two hours.
We prefer work with small to midsize casts (2-8), but solo shows and larger casts will be considered.
PRODUCTION PROPOSALS: We are accepting production proposals for full-length
plays or other full-length performances suitable to ONE-WEEK to THREE-WEEK runs during the season.
- Our preference if for new unpublished work by local authors, though we will consider any work not previously produced in Bellingham.
- Plays requiring royalty payments to publishers are not likely to be chosen. The theater has a limited number of published works in any season, and we produce them in house.
- Devised pieces, adaptations, and new translations are welcome.
- Production proposals for readings, collections of shorts, festivals, or other non-play ideas will be considered.
TO SUBMIT: Submit a script (if applicable)
- Submit an outline or detailed plan if not a scripted show
- Name and short bio of the director
- A one paragraph synopsis
- A simple budget
- Tell us what is important about this show
- Tell is why iDiOM is the right home for it
- EMAIL SCRIPTS TO email@example.com
- With subject line PRODUCTION PROPOSAL
- Word doc or PDF
- Please include your name, email and phone number in email
- DEADLINE APRIL 4th