Seven fully-produced world premieres.
Seven different directors.
A professional ensemble cast.
And one winning playwright who will receive transport and lodging to spectacular Albuquerque, NM for the festival.
NOTE: there is no submission fee if you mail your script (rather than sending by email)
GUIDELINES FOR PLAY SUBMISSION
• The plays should be inspired by the theme “Worlds Collide”
• Scripts may be a maximum of 10 pages in standard playwriting formats.
• Each playwright may submit up to two scripts.
• Please do NOT include the phrase “Worlds Collide” in the text of the play.
• FUSION exclusively mounts premiere productions of submitted plays. If the play has previously received a fully-mounted production, please do NOT submit. Plays that have been given public readings are allowable.
• Longer one-act or full-length plays will not be accepted for consideration.
• The first page of the manuscript must be a title page with full contact information. The second page should contain nothing but the title. These pages are in addition to the play's ten page maximum.
• Either PDF (Acrobat) or DOC (MS Word) files are acceptable.
Please ensure your script does not include any identifying information on any other page.
• The easiest and our preferred method of receiving scripts is via e-submission. There is a nominal charge of $5 to offset printing and distribution costs to do so. You may submit up to two scripts with this fee.
• You may also mail your submissions to:
FUSION Theatre Company
Attn: The Seven Submissions
700 1st St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
There is no submission fee with this option.
• POSTMARKED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: April 11, 2014.
• Entries will be acknowledged by e-mail once they have been received. Due to the volume of scripts we are unable to offer criticism or return any submissions.
• Do not place scripts in a binder or any other cover; we must disassemble to distribute copies to our judges. Simply use a staple or a binder clip to join the pages.
• The finalists and winning seven will be announced to the public on May 1, 2014.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
- ► 2017 (594)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- 9th Annual Snapshots Play Festival
- Thespis Theater Festival and Venus and Adonis
- Semicolon Theatre Company seeks plays by writers u...
- Testimonial & Award
- The Chameleon Theatre Circle's 15th Annual New Pla...
- 2014 VSA Playwright Discovery Competition Call for...
- Actorly Productions seeks plays
- Conejo Players Theatre submission guidelines
- Women’s Words Contest
- Happy birthday Shakespeare project
- Rising Sun Performance Company is looking for 10-m...
- Scripts Wanted for May 31 - June 1 Short Play Lab
- Center of the World Festival seeks ten minute play...
- Black Rabbit Theatre seeks short plays
- SUMMERFEST PLAY SERIES 2014
- 4th Annual Shakespeare's Birthday Sonnet Slam - fr...
- Page 73 Fellowship
- Stage Left Theater, of Spokane, Wash seeks 10-minu...
- 6th Annual Community Readers Theatre August 15-17,...
- Bare Fiction Magazine: Theatre Submission - July 2...
- I AM SOUL Playwright Residency now accepting appli...
- The Thistle Dew Theatre & KTDT Drama-dy seeks pl...
- Wellstone Center in the Redwoods Writer Fellowship...
- Boston Children's Theater seeks submissions
- Seeking original ten-minute comedies about librari...
- Submissions are open for the Short Play & Musical ...
- Thespis Theater Festival Now Taking Shows 30 to 90...
- Seeking playwright for Mystic Seaport’s 35th Annua...
- Modern Day Griot seeks scripts for "In Transit"
- Badass Theatre Company is now requesting submissio...
- Studio4Seattle seeks 10 minute plays
- Testimonial - NYCPlaywrights is a helpful resource...
- Thespian Production is seeking one-act plays
- The Puzzle: New Play Festival seeks 10-minute play...
- FORGET ME NOT THEATRE COMPANY SEEKS FULL LENGTH PR...
- TalkStory Theater Company seeking Garden Plays
- Bare Essentials seeks short plays
- Thank you Ashlee!
- VARIATIONS THEATRE GROUP’S SECOND ANNUAL “UNCHAINE...
- 2014 Wega Arts One Act Play Festival & Script Cont...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: CENTERPIECES READING SERIES
- Newsboy Theatre Project (UK) seek short plays with...
- The Nick Darke Award 2014
- NYCPlaywrights mailing list
- The Collective NY seeks submissions for the 2nd An...
- La Petite Morgue is accepting one-act horror plays...
- FUSION Theatre Company Ninth Annual Short Works F...
- Red Bull Theater’s Short New Play Festival seeks ...
- 2014 Black and Latino Playwrights Conference
- Tiny Dog (UK) is accepting script submissions for ...
- New Play Submissions - "ScripTease"
- Rapidfire Bootleg Theater seeks scripts
- New Works Festival seeks 10 minute plays
- Discount tickets for NYCPlaywrights: LA BESTIA: SW...
- MITF Seeks Science-Based Projects
- Midtown International Theatre Festival (MITF) is s...
- Burbage New Writing Prize
- MITF Seeks Sci-Fi/Horror Projects
- ▼ April (58)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)