SoYoCo is a networking and theatre company for the arts. Our mission is to produce new works that focus on the evocation of escapism, conversation, heightened emotion and perceptions, while creating a healthy social environment conducive to networking for the artists and the creative contributors. These networking environments will be held monthly where the goal of a growing sponsorship program will act as a contributor to selected and like minded companies and organizations.
SoYoCo is looking for featured artists for their upcoming networking event on Monday August 4 from 7pm-10pm at Irish Exit.
We are looking for new works. These works can be anything from a play reading to a musical performance. Performance should be a minimum of 10 minutes no longer then 30 minutes.
You are reasonable with organizing your performers and rehearsals. You will need to provide SoYoCo with performers, writer, director headshot and bio.
If you bring 20 people or more you will get a cut of the bar proceeds. If you are unable to bring 20 people you will get the proceeds of the raffle either way.
SoYoCo will provide the performance location, drink specials, raffle prize, social media advertisement.
To apply please send the piece you will performing along with a paragraph about yourself and why you should be featured.
For more information on SoYoCo please visit www.soyocony.com
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (602)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- Seeking Fringe reviewers
- Fourth Wall Review seeks works of any length, genr...
- Athena Project seeks plays
- Script Submissions for the 4th Annual New Play-Rea...
- SoYoCo is looking for featured artists
- New Dramatists Residency
- COLLAB staged reading series
- $10,000 Shakespeare’s Sister Fellowship
- Overtime Theater 2015 Call for Submissions
- Call for Submission: UNFringed Festival at The Sec...
- Call for Submissions for the third BUA Takes 10: L...
- 2014 ONE ACT NEW PLAY COMPETITION
- Nylon Fusion seeks submissions for the Political P...
- PLAYHOUSE CREATURES THEATRE NYC IS SEEKING SUBMISS...
- Young playwrights wanted
- YouthPLAYS seeks work for young audiences
- SECOND ANNUAL UMASS NEW PLAY LAB: CALL FOR SUBMISS...
- DEATHSCRIBE seeks 10-minute plays
- Plays for young audiences wanted
- SEEKING NEW MEMBERS FOR PLAY GROUP 2015
- Everyday Inferno seeks plays
- Love Creek Productions producing one acts, etc.
- BMI LEHMAN ENGEL MUSICAL THEATER WORKSHOP
- Eudora New Plays Series 2014
- LULZ for Playwrights
- The International Music and Entertainment Associat...
- We are seeking new short plays and projects for Ri...
- Seeking 18 Playwrights to participate in Three 24...
- Seeking playwright for collaborative work in devel...
- Monologues and short plays wanted
- HIP Literary Magazine searches for plays
- New words wanted
- Seeking new musicals for kids
- MRTʼs FALL ONE ACT PLAY COMPETITION
- PLAYING WITH SCIENCE SHORT PLAY EXPERIMENT
- Open call at The Space
- Pause & Play seeks short plays
- Wordsmyth Theater is now accepting submissions
- Call for original short Halloween plays by tri-sta...
- Acadiana Repertory Theatre is now accepting submis...
- ▼ July (40)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)