Application deadline for the 2014-2015 Season will be WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2014.
EST/Youngblood is currently accepting applications for membership beginning in the 2014-2015 season. Applications are open to New York City resident playwrights under 30 years old.
Membership includes attendance at all weekly meetings, monthly (or more frequent) performances, readings and retreats. There is no set term of membership, and members often stay through the season that includes their 30th birthday.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and include the following materials:
WRITING SAMPLE - up to 25 pages. This can be part of a longer piece or a one-act. Send whatever you think best represents where you are as a playwright right now.
LETTER - The "why Youngblood" letter. Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in membership in the group.
RESUME - Your current playwriting resume.
FULL-LENGTH PLAY - A completed full-length play in its entirety. Note: this can be the full play from which the initial 25 pages was excerpted, or an entirely different piece. In most cases, this additional material will only be read if you are selected as a finalist.
Combine the above items, in that order (sample, letter, resume, full-length), into asingle PDF file.
The file name should be your last name and first initial - i.e., TOLAN_R.pdf.
Upload the PDF file using the Upload link below.
Applications are due by Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (602)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- Seeking Fringe reviewers
- Fourth Wall Review seeks works of any length, genr...
- Athena Project seeks plays
- Script Submissions for the 4th Annual New Play-Rea...
- SoYoCo is looking for featured artists
- New Dramatists Residency
- COLLAB staged reading series
- $10,000 Shakespeare’s Sister Fellowship
- Overtime Theater 2015 Call for Submissions
- Call for Submission: UNFringed Festival at The Sec...
- Call for Submissions for the third BUA Takes 10: L...
- 2014 ONE ACT NEW PLAY COMPETITION
- Nylon Fusion seeks submissions for the Political P...
- PLAYHOUSE CREATURES THEATRE NYC IS SEEKING SUBMISS...
- Young playwrights wanted
- YouthPLAYS seeks work for young audiences
- SECOND ANNUAL UMASS NEW PLAY LAB: CALL FOR SUBMISS...
- DEATHSCRIBE seeks 10-minute plays
- Plays for young audiences wanted
- SEEKING NEW MEMBERS FOR PLAY GROUP 2015
- Everyday Inferno seeks plays
- Love Creek Productions producing one acts, etc.
- BMI LEHMAN ENGEL MUSICAL THEATER WORKSHOP
- Eudora New Plays Series 2014
- LULZ for Playwrights
- The International Music and Entertainment Associat...
- We are seeking new short plays and projects for Ri...
- Seeking 18 Playwrights to participate in Three 24...
- Seeking playwright for collaborative work in devel...
- Monologues and short plays wanted
- HIP Literary Magazine searches for plays
- New words wanted
- Seeking new musicals for kids
- MRTʼs FALL ONE ACT PLAY COMPETITION
- PLAYING WITH SCIENCE SHORT PLAY EXPERIMENT
- Open call at The Space
- Pause & Play seeks short plays
- Wordsmyth Theater is now accepting submissions
- Call for original short Halloween plays by tri-sta...
- Acadiana Repertory Theatre is now accepting submis...
- ▼ July (40)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)