Submission fee waived for members of the Dramatists Guild.
17TH ANNUAL NEW PLAY CONTEST Theatre Conspiracy will be accepting submissions for its Seventeenth Annual New Play Contest between November 2014 and March 30, 2015. All works submitted will be read and judged by a panel of qualified theatre teachers, directors and performers.
Script Parameters: Work submitted to the contest must be a full length play with seven actors or less and have simple to moderate technical demands. Plays having up to three previous productions are welcome. No musicals, we are a tone deaf theatre company!.
Remuneration: First place: $700.00 and full production. However, it is our goal to produce more than one entry each year.
Submission Guidelines: 1. Send complete script to Theatre Conspiracy Inc. 10091 McGregor Blvd. Ft. Myers, FL 33919 or send via e-mail email@example.com
2: Include Biography of the Playwright and character breakdown.
3: If you would like to have the script returned include SASE. If not include an SASE for results.
4: Include a non-refundable administrative fee of $5.00. Make checks payable to Theatre Conspiracy (DO NOT MAIL CASH). Entry fee waived for members of The Dramatists Guild (Please provide proof of membership).
5. Deadline for submissions is postmark date of March 30, 2015. Please do not spend $20 to overnight or second day your script! Save your money!!!!
6. One entry per playwright per year please. Send your best script.
Contact: Bill Taylor: Artistic Director 239-936-3239
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (597)
- ► 2016 (514)
- Rover Seconds
- Landmark 2015 seeks 10-minute plays
- ROM COM CONGRATULATIONS!
- Seeking never produced before original short 1 ACT...
- TAKE BACK THE ROM COM: Saturday, March 28 @8PM
- LeaseLab invites playwrights to work collaborative...
- GI60 one-minute play festival
- Theatre Southwest Festival of Originals
- FADE TO BLACK PLAY FESTIVAL seeks 10-minute plays
- Lakes Area Radio Theatre radio play submission gui...
- Script Match database
- SEEKING SUBMISSIONS- NEW WORKS AND WRITERS FOR UNM...
- Moonlit Wings seeks plays for young audiences
- McKinney Repertory Theatre (MRT) 5th Annual MRT Ne...
- The Franklin Furnace Fund Application 2015-2016
- Deadline Extended to May 1st Piney Fork Press/Equ...
- Exquisite Corpse Company is seeking playwrights fo...
- PRINCESS GRACE AWARDS PLAYWRITING FELLOWSHIP
- Free theater in San Diego: SISTERS IN THE SYSTEM
- Slingshot New Works Series Season 2 Episode 2: 'Sc...
- Chagrin Valley Little Theatre 10-10 Festival
- Theatre Conspiracy New Play Contest
- Pride Films and Plays: Call for Sapphic Scripts
- Opera script writer wanted
- Vignettes for the Apocalypse
- THE SEVEN - FUSION's 10th annual short works festi...
- Submission Call from Theatre Nova in Ann Arbor
- FREE THEATER IN NYC: SHAME by Sholeh Wolpé, a read...
- Cupcake Lady Productions seeks bad plays
- Four Quarter Theater seeks 10-minute plays
- Seeing Place submission guidelines
- MadLab Theater seeks full-length plays
- Backwell Playhouse seeks radio plays
- The Puzzle is looking for 10-minute plays
- Call for Submissions for Theatre@First's Eighth An...
- Studio C Artists seeks one acts
- Gulfport Community Players (Gulfport, Florida) see...
- Accepting submissions for Lama Theater Company’s M...
- Everyday Inferno Theatre Company Development Lab
- Free theater in Chicago: INSERT HEART HERE
- Free theater: RED WINE IN PAPER CUPS
- Free theater: WOMAN at the Countee Cullen NYCPL
- The Collective NY seeks submissions for the third ...
- Applause Theatre & Cinema Books is looking for mat...
- Lakes Area Radio Theatre accepts script submission...
- HBO Seeks Diverse, Emerging Writers for HBOAccess ...
- ▼ March (46)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)