We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Discount tickets: CONSENT
Labels: discount tickets
The Black Box Theatre
at the Harold and Miriam Steinberg Center for Theatre
111 West 46th Street
Limited Engagement from June 2nd through June 28th
A new play about sex, power and intimacy in the 21st century, CONSENT follows Ron Sullivan, living the American dream. A natural athlete and former NFL football player, Ron achieved early success as an award winning architect. But recently he's made some changes. Ron came out as gay, separated from his high school sweetheart, and moved into a Soho loft. Now a chance encounter with Kurt, a sexy Yale law student, seduces him into the murky waters of consent. Neither man, nor the two most important women in Ron’s life, will ever be the same.
CONSENT, a new play written and directed by David Rhodes (Rites of Privacy; The Road to Skye), stars Catherine Curtin (“Orange Is The New Black”; The Lady of Dubuque; Love, Janis), Michael Goldstein (Belgrade Trilogy), Angela Pierce (“You Don’t Know Jack”; “Unburden”) and Mark McCullough Thomas (Our Lady of 121st Street; “Guiding Light”).
$35 tickets (Regularly $60)
HOW TO ORDER:
ONLINE: Click Here and use code UWANT2
PHONE: Call 866-811-4111 and mention code UWANT2
IN PERSON: Please bring a print out of this offer to the Box Office one hour prior to performance. Please note: there are no guarantees that tickets will be available at that time so purchasing ahead is strongly recommended.
RESTRICTIONS: Seating with offer is General Admission. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and is subject to availability. Not valid in combination with other discounts or promotions; blackout dates and additional restrictions may apply. All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges. Normal service charges apply to all phone and Internet orders. Performance schedule subject to change. Maximum of 8 tickets total with offer. Offer expires June 14th.
May be inappropriate for under 18 years of age
This is not a production of the Roundabout Theatre Company
Hyperlink for CLICK HERE
- ► 2017 (602)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ADIRONDACK THEATRE FESTIVAL submission guidelines
- Talking Stick FestivalMay Short Play Lab
- Mahattan Rep Premiere Play Development Program
- Walnut Street Theatre submission guidelines
- Buck Hill Skytop Music Festival seeks new work
- Discount tickets: CONSENT
- Discount tickets - CLINTON - THE MUSICAL
- The All Stories Theater Company seeks English-lang...
- Free tickets/Discount tickets - ACCIDENTAL PERVERT...
- Free tickets/Discount tickets: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S...
- Unspoken Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Center of the World Festival seeks 10-minute plays...
- And Then She Said a Funny Thing
- Writers in Residence 2016 submission opens
- YouthPLAYS seeks plays and musicals
- MONSTERS ON STAGE A Call for Monologues and Short ...
- 2015 Met Life Nuestras Voces National Playwriting ...
- BMI Librettists Workshop
- BMI Musical Theatre Workshop
- 12 Peers Theater is accepting play submissions
- Blue Monday Review
- Thespian Production is seeking one-act plays and/o...
- NYMF Student Leadership Program
- NEXT ACT! Play Submissons
- Lama Theater Company’s Monthly Question
- Crazytownblog, the voice of Bohemia, is looking fo...
- OPHELIA’S NEW PLAY FESTIVAL
- BoxFest Detroit annual festival
- STAGEStheatre seeks plays
- TV Writing Classes in NYC from Anywhere
- Philadelphia Women's Theater Festival
- ADIRONDACK PLAYS SEEKING NEW PLAYS FOR 6 ANTHOLOGI...
- Stillwater Theatre Company invites submission of n...
- Secession 2015: Play Submissions
- Abingdon Theatre Company’s THE LAST RESORT PLAYS B...
- The Rewrite at Primary Stages ESPA
- FWD Theatre Project is now welcoming submissions o...
- 9Thirty Theatre Company submission guidelines
- The Rewrite at Primary Stages ESPA
- Kevin Spacey Foundation Grants
- Loser Play Festival
- Manhattan Rep's SHORT PLAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- ▼ May (42)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)