SUBMIT TO US
Before you submit to the Furious Gazelle, ask yourself the following about your submission: Does it have a good story? Is it compulsively readable? Are you a living human being who has written some words? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, we encourage you to submit.
We consider short fiction, micro fiction, poetry, short plays, novel excerpts, and creative non-fiction. Submissions should be anywhere from 100 to 8,000 words, in a .doc or .pdf format, 12 point font in Times New Roman or Courier. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t, we’ll find you. And make you.
Just kidding. But we are angry.
Things that Make Us Furious
We are always accepting submissions to our column, Things That Make Us Furious. We invite you to tell us, in satirical essay, listicle, rant, whatever, as long as it is well-informed words with a biting humor that makes you furious too.
We accept essays of any word count sent as an attachment to email@example.com.
-The Furious Gazelle Editors
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (602)
- ► 2016 (514)
- Happy New Year 2016
- Short Play Festival Players Theatre Short Play & ...
- great weather for MEDIA
- 2016 Act One: One Act Festival
- 19th Annual Black Box New Play Festival
- East Village Chronicles, Volume 12 April 2016
- Urban Stages: The President Plays
- Premiere Stages seeks plays
- 2016 NATIONAL LATINO PLAWRITING AWARD
- Long Island Theatre Collective (LITC) New Plays Fe...
- Hope and Optimism on Stage
- Scenes from the Staten Island Ferry 2016
- Tiny Plays for Ireland and America Playwriting Cha...
- Sacramento Area Playwright Competition
- Call for Submissions For 4th Annual LaBute New The...
- Equity Library Theater seeks comedy
- Valentine's Day Monologues wanted
- Ball State University Discovery New Musical Theatr...
- PL.A.Y Noir 2016 - Call for Submissions
- Turn to Flesh Productions reading series
- The February Play Festival
- Scorpio Theatre is now accepting script submission...
- Las Vegas Little Theater LVLT 2015 - 2016 New Work...
- 2016 Barhoppers
- The Robert J. Pickering Award for Playwriting Exce...
- The Monthly Question. December 2015
- The Mountain Playhouse International Comedy Playwr...
- Studio 180 Script Submission Policy
- Leah Ryan's Fund for Emerging Women Writers
- LITTLE FESTIVAL OF THE UNEXPECTED SUBMISSIONS
- Call for One-Act Comedies
- Just Announced: Spring 2016 Writing Classes
- Pigs Do Fly Productions is seeking 10-minute conte...
- Artist as Activist Two Year Fellowship Program
- Source Festival 2016 10-Minute Play Submissions
- Furious Gazelle submission guidelines
- RED EYE’S WORKS-IN-PROGRESS 2016 - CALL FOR PROPOS...
- ▼ December (37)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)