Scorpio Theatre is now accepting script submissions for its 2016-2017 season!
Scorpio Theatre’s mandate is to workshop and stage any new work, or those which have not been staged in Calgary. If you’re interested, please direct all submissions to “email@example.com“ and include the following:
- “2016-2017 Script Submission” in the email subject line.
- Which aspect of the production (if any) that you’d be interested in undertaking.
- A brief explanation of why you feel your script is a great choice for Scorpio.
Our many thanks in advance. We look forward to seeing what exciting new works we can bring to Calgary in the coming season!
Please note that priority for consideration for the 2016-2017 season will be given to those scripts submitted on or before December 31st 2015. Any submissions received after this date, may be considered for future seasons.
Additional information available at www.scorpio.ca
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (597)
- ► 2016 (514)
- Happy New Year 2016
- Short Play Festival Players Theatre Short Play & ...
- great weather for MEDIA
- 2016 Act One: One Act Festival
- 19th Annual Black Box New Play Festival
- East Village Chronicles, Volume 12 April 2016
- Urban Stages: The President Plays
- Premiere Stages seeks plays
- 2016 NATIONAL LATINO PLAWRITING AWARD
- Long Island Theatre Collective (LITC) New Plays Fe...
- Hope and Optimism on Stage
- Scenes from the Staten Island Ferry 2016
- Tiny Plays for Ireland and America Playwriting Cha...
- Sacramento Area Playwright Competition
- Call for Submissions For 4th Annual LaBute New The...
- Equity Library Theater seeks comedy
- Valentine's Day Monologues wanted
- Ball State University Discovery New Musical Theatr...
- PL.A.Y Noir 2016 - Call for Submissions
- Turn to Flesh Productions reading series
- The February Play Festival
- Scorpio Theatre is now accepting script submission...
- Las Vegas Little Theater LVLT 2015 - 2016 New Work...
- 2016 Barhoppers
- The Robert J. Pickering Award for Playwriting Exce...
- The Monthly Question. December 2015
- The Mountain Playhouse International Comedy Playwr...
- Studio 180 Script Submission Policy
- Leah Ryan's Fund for Emerging Women Writers
- LITTLE FESTIVAL OF THE UNEXPECTED SUBMISSIONS
- Call for One-Act Comedies
- Just Announced: Spring 2016 Writing Classes
- Pigs Do Fly Productions is seeking 10-minute conte...
- Artist as Activist Two Year Fellowship Program
- Source Festival 2016 10-Minute Play Submissions
- Furious Gazelle submission guidelines
- RED EYE’S WORKS-IN-PROGRESS 2016 - CALL FOR PROPOS...
- ▼ December (37)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)