Around The Block Al Doblar La Esquina in collaboration with
Hamilton Fish Branch invites you to participate in our
Cyberscripting Theatre Workgroup
10:15 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday January 9, 2016
Focused on (but not restricted to) the interplay of mathematics, information technology and urban experience, we cover the development and presentation of dramatic literature. All levels of expertise welcome. Improvisation, scene writing, analysis, directing and acting. Bring your own equations, programs, scripts, poems, ideas (if you want to), for reading and/or discussion.
Robert McKee, Story: Style, Structure, Substance, and the Principles of Screenwriting ; Regan Books; 1997.
Bring your own work (if you want to), for reading or improvising.
To find out more, come to our workgroup:
10:15 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday Jan 9, 2016
Hamilton Fish Library
415 East Houston Street [corner Columbia St.]
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (600)
- MITF: Spring Seeks Children's Plays
- New American Theatre Spring Festival of New One Ac...
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre - The March Event
- THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN at Primary Stages discount...
- BOY - Keen Company offers student discounts
- Comic Shorts One-Act Festival
- Original Works Publishing - produced plays only
- New York's Equity Library Theater One Act Play Fes...
- Fresh Fruit 2016
- ESPAfest 2016: Free Writing Workshops, Master Clas...
- THE WILLIAM INGE THEATER FESTIVAL CALL FOR ONE-ACT...
- Carlton E. Spitzer Excellence in Writing Award
- Minnesota Shorts 10-minute plays
- Door is a Jar Magazine seeks submissions
- International Radio Playwriting Competition 2016: ...
- Trans Theater Festival
- THE FIRST DRAFT at Primary Stages ESPA
- Arundel Festival Theatre Trail
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre's 10 Minute Play Cont...
- The Puzzle Theatre Festival
- Suncor Stage One Festival
- Call for Submissions – 10 By 10 in the Triangle
- 2nd Annual LIFT-OFF NEW PLAY SERIES
- Take an NYC writing class from anywhere!
- On the Air Radio Players Scriptwriting Contest for...
- spectrum: lgbt new play festival
- INKTank Cycle 7
- Vermont Pride Theater at Chandler (VPT) Summer Pri...
- The Monthly Question. February 2016
- Call for Monologue Submissions for 2016 Monologue ...
- Magnet Theater: Lady Sketch Lab
- “Bacchanalia!” New Play Readings Festival
- In Full Color monologues celebrating Women’s Histo...
- Heartland Theatre Company 2016 10-Minute Play Fest...
- Reproductive Freedom Festival Call for Works
- Getting it Read at Primary Stages ESPA
- MITF: Spring
- New Works Festival 2016 Script Submission
- The Helene Wurlitzer Foundation of New Mexico
- Jubilee Theatre submission guidelines
- Free play reading in Stratford Connecticut
- Lama Theater Company is holding an artistic reside...
- Free Workshop
- web siteThe Marine Corps Heritage Foundation award...
- City Theatre of Independence Playwrights Festival ...
- Royal Court Theatre Submission Guidelines
- The Monthly Question. January 2016
- Kumu Kahua Theatre playwriting contest
- Catalyst Series 2016
- HERE Artist Residency Program (HARP)
- ▼ January (50)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)