Maned Wolf Productions is accepting scripts for consideration for their upcoming performance (August 2016) at The Cherry Lane Studio Theatre.
Maned Wolf Productions is committed to giving more visibility to emerging artists and bringing new works to life. Our aim is to produce, foster, and encourage work that is socially conscious and relevant. We are in the early stages of our development so are keeping an eye out for potential collaborators in future endeavors as well.
Currently, we are working toward a late-August production date at The Cherry Lane Studio and are looking for full-length two-hander plays (1M, 1W) for our inaugural performance. If your play is accepted, the process will begin with a table-read and potential workshop component before we bring it to the stage. The production will consist of four performances over one weekend and will be marketed heavily to industry professionals.
To apply please send a PDF of your script, a synopsis, and a character breakdown to firstname.lastname@example.org
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (602)
- THE LESLIE SCALAPINO AWARD FOR INNOVATIVE WOMEN PE...
- Qu Literary Magazine open for submissions
- One-Act Play Writing Competition
- Seeking ten-minute comedies about politics for the...
- The Arch and Bruce Brown Foundation Playwriting Co...
- Oh Force! Readings
- PICK OF THE VINE – Season 15 (2017)
- Online Playwriting Classes at Primary Stages
- Maned Wolf Productions seeks scripts
- HUMANA FESTIVAL PLAY SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES
- Living Room Series Submissions (Hollywood CA)
- THEATER FOR THE NEW CITY scratch night
- The Monthly Question. June 2016
- Original Works Online
- The Nick Darke Award 2016
- The Rewrite at Primary Stages
- METLIFE NUESTRAS VOCES NATIONAL PLAYWRITING COMPET...
- Florida Theatrical Association announces the 2016 ...
- Submissions are now open for the 28th Annual JetFe...
- The Secret Theatre presents: The 4th Annual Unfrin...
- 2016 Emerging Playwrights Program
- Fifth Annual Playwrights CageMatch
- Discount tickets: RUBBERMATCH
- Beta Series submission guidelines
- Circuit Training: Getting it Ready at Primary Stag...
- The 2017 Boston Project
- 2017 Young Audience Outreach Commissions
- BoxFest Detroit seeks plays
- SUBMIT FOR LIVEART NEW YORK CITY JUNE 2016 at Manh...
- Discount workshops: Southampton Theatre Conference...
- Crazytownblog seeks writers
- Wide Eyed Winks Staged Reading Series Season 4
- GAY PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, staged readings
- Company One submission guidelines
- Adirondack Theatre Festival submission guidelines
- MRTʼs SUMMER ONE ACT PLAY $1500.00 CHALLENGE
- The First Draft at Primary Stages
- MITF: Summer SEEKING CHILDREN'S PLAYS
- March Forth Summer Reading Salon
- The Renegade Theatre Festival, Lansing, Michigan
- Playwrights Realm Fellowship
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)