Script Submissions to Yale Rep
Yale Repertory Theatre accepts submissions of full-length plays, musicals, translations, and adaptations. All submissions are considered for productions at Yale Rep and for development opportunities with the Binger Center for New Theatre.
Playwrights must submit their work either through established agents or by first sending a letter of inquiry, accompanied by a brief synopsis, cast breakdown, a ten-page dialogue sample, and a résumé. The Literary Office will review these materials and contact playwrights regarding Yale Rep's interest in reading a full manuscript. Yale Rep will not read unsolicited manuscripts.
Submissions are accepted year-round. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if materials are to be returned. Unsolicited manuscripts will not be reviewed.
Materials may be sent to:
Yale Repertory Theatre
P.O. Box 208244
New Haven, CT 06520
Yale Rep also accepts electronic submissions. You may send files (as either .doc, .docx, or .pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- ► 2017 (602)
- CAP21 submission guidelines
- LILA's 2016-17 Season Script Submissions Wanted
- Short Attention Span Theatre V: KILLER INSTINCT
- Open Theatre Project submission guidelines
- Antaeus Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Broadway Rose submission guidelines
- MITF: Summer Is Still Accepting Short Subjects
- The Monthly Swap, July 2016
- PLAYWRIGHTS ON PARK Reading Series
- Attention political playwrights: Call For Entries ...
- Yale Repertory Theatre submission guidelines
- The Owl and Cat Theatre seeking new works
- Emerging Artists Theater New Work Series
- Call for Detroit Fringe Forward Festival 2016 Subm...
- 6th Annual Tri-State Theatre Festival
- Submissions are now open for the 28th Annual JetFe...
- Stratford East submission guidelines
- Crab Fat Seeks Convinced Atheist Writers for Speci...
- The York Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Screenwriting Workshop in NYC
- THESPIS THEATER FESTIVAL 2016
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre's 10 Minute Play Cont...
- Horse Trade Theater Group submission guidelines
- LE THÉÂTRE BLEU SEEKING SUBMISSIONS OF COMEDIES IN...
- Synergy seeks new plays written by prisoners and e...
- Babes with Blades seeks ongoing submissions
- Storytelling Structure at Primary Stages ESPA
- Suburban Holidays V
- Discount tickets: A PERSISTENT MEMORY
- Discount Tickets: OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES
- Scottish Book Trust seeks writers
- Free performance space (1 hour)
- 2016-2017 Ingram New Works Lab
- Talking Stick Festival
- CHROMATICO LAB seeks new plays
- THE HELEN-JEAN PRIZE 2016
- The Cloverdale Playhouse – Guidelines for Playwrit...
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)