Lagos Literary and Arts Journal is always in search of exceptional talents to promote.
If you feel you believe you are a good writer whose voice should be heard all over the world, send us your best short fiction, essay or poem.
If you have taken some extraordinary photographs, and you think you should rank amongst the best, send them to us with your bio.
If you have written a review about a book you have just read, and you want other people to know about the same book, send us the review and we will pass the message along.
If you have met a great artiste (writer, musician , artist) you think is so amazing and is worth promoting, send us your report .
If you have interviewed any of them, all the better, send us the interviews and some pictures, we will do our best
Lagos Literary and Arts Journal publishes all genres of creative writing and media related to creative endeavors – including but not limited to poetry, fiction, essay, memoir , drama; political essays, satire, profiles, book reviews, anything to stimulate public interest in Nigerian art and culture. As much as possible please keep the length of all submissions below 2500 words; and the size of other media (image. video. audio) less than 3MB
You may submit files of following type; doc , rtf, jpg , gif , png,
Submissions are invite from all over the world.
All work to be considered for publishing should be sent to the editor at the following : firstname.lastname@example.org.
LLAJ is primarily a promotional publication, aiming to bring to light the work of new talents. We generally only pay an honorarium of $20 ($10 for poetry) for any work used in the print edition.
To obtain a sample copy of the journal (N800), visit our editorial and fulfillment office at:
AM Book and Team Publishing Limited
1 Olanipekun Street, Ososami Road,
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2017 (602)
- T. Schreiber Theatre seeks 10-minute plays
- Crossing Borders Repertory – Fall Reading
- DEATHSCRIBE: The Annual International Festival of ...
- The Bridge Initiative is accepting new plays and m...
- NYCPlaywrights readers poll results
- 2016 Playwrights and Artists Festival
- Park Playhouse seeking new musicals
- Fall Writing Classes at Primary Stages ESPA!
- London Horror Festival 2016
- Ars Nova Residency
- Still Crazy (After All These Years!)
- David Calicchio Emerging American Playwright Prize...
- Lagos Literary and Arts Journal submission guideli...
- Generate 31 New Plays in 31 Days
- Seeking short plays for young audiences
- MRT - THE AUGUST EVENT
- Can Serrat Residency
- Free reading: PUSH DOWN GENTLY AND TURN
- Caleb Reese Festival of New Plays and Musicals
- Monsterpiece Theater Collective is seeking new pla...
- Five Minute Mile – Theatre on the Run
- Discount tickets: VISITING HOURS
- Cimientos 2016
- MRT'S Summer One Act Play Competition seeks immedi...
- Discount tickets: A DAY AT THE SEA
- Lucky Penny's 5th Annual Festival of 10 Minute Pla...
- MPAACT is seeking submissions
- Nylon Fusion Theatre Company currently accepting s...
- 2017 Briefs: A Festival of Short LGBTQ Plays
- Infinity Stage, Sound & Film seeks scripts
- Overtime Theater Call for Submissions
- play for voices and words without borders contest
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre's 10 Minute play Conte...
- Discount tickets: HYSTERICAL
- NEW DRAMATISTS RESIDENCY
- North Park Playwright Festival 2016
- SEEKING SUBMISSIONS "SUMMER OF AUDIO"
- Sound Bites 4.0 Accepting Submissions
- Free reading in New Jersey: UNBOUND
- The Amoralists Residency
- LIVEART NYC SUMMER SHORTS 2016
- The Players Follies Play Reading Festival
- The Paragon Journal wants your play
- PLAY DATE: SUMMER 2016 - seeking female playwright...
- Wordsmyth Play Reading Series
- Call for original short Halloween plays by tri-sta...
- MRTʼs SUMMER ONE ACT PLAY COMPETITION 2016
- ▼ July (48)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)