Work it out…this is the pentathlon for writers. In each session of this 5-week class, a different award-winning playwright will throw writing exercises at you to make those creative muscles burn. Whether you need to combat writer’s block, work through a problematic scene, or just raise your writing to the next level, each instructor will challenge you to push even harder. You’ll leave this class with an arsenal of tried-and-true writing exercises to combat any writing obstacles that standing in the way of you and your next play.
- February 27: Halley Feiffer (Writer, A Funny Thing… at MCC, I’m Going to Pray for You So Hard at the Atlantic)
- March 6: Chisa Hutchinson (Writer, upcoming Somebody's Daughter at Second Stage)
- March 13: Sarah Gancher (Writer, upcoming The Lucky Ones (with The Bengsons) at Ars Nova)
- March 20: Brooke Berman (Writer, Hunting and Gathering at Primary Stages)
- March 27: Martyna Majok (Writer, Ironbound at Rattlestick)
Our award-winning faculty, comprised of working professionals in the field, provides practical skills and expert guidance in a collaborative community atmosphere.