Wimbledon based Attic Theatre Company (Beacons at the Park Theatre, Ivan Ilyich and Great Expectations pop up productions in Wimbledon Library) are seeking submissions for a Christmas scratch night as part of Bobblehat’s (http://www.wearebobblehat.co.uk) live advent calendar in Wimbledon this Christmas. The location is TBC but it will be an unexpected pop up space.
Plays should be no longer than 15 minutes (there is no minimum length) and should require no more than two actors (1m/1w). They should contain the idea of Christmas in someway. They should have minimal set and costume requirements though this doesn’t necessarily mean naturalism.
Entries are open to all writers, emerging and experienced, who would like the opportunity to have their work performed by two actors at this pop up theatre event and directed by Jonathan Humphreys our Artistic Director.
Winning entrants will receive £50.
The closing date for submissions is Friday 24th November. Submit to email@example.com
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- Druid Theatre seeks scripts
- Write a Monologue for Me Part II: LAKE TOWANDA by ...
- Athena Theatre Playwriting Group and New Play Fest...
- Moonshot Theatre Company is looking for one-act an...
- Unsolicited testimonial ~ thanks Johnny Culver
- Woodside Players of Queens Spring 2018 Play Festiv...
- Left Coast Theatre Co. seeks 10- to 15-Minute Play...
- The Joust Theatre Company's Writers' Round Table
- The Tribe Spring Reading Series
- Playthings Theatre Seeking New Musical Works For P...
- Living Room Theater New Play Incubator: Immigratio...
- Royal Court Theatre submission guidelines
- Secret Theater One-Act Festival
- Village Playwrights' Valentine's Gay -- Romance Ou...
- Everyday Inferno submission guidelines
- Roundabout Theatre Company submission guidelines
- CORKSCREW THEATER FESTIVAL SEEKING SUBMISSIONS FOR...
- TEXAS PLAYWRIGHTS FESTIVAL
- 6th Annual Take Ten Festival
- Manhattan Rep's New Works Short Play Series
- South Simcoe Theatre is seeking new plays
- Keegan Theatre's Boiler Room Series - Search for N...
- North of Broadway ~ Canadian Playwrights
- Everyday Inferno seeking scripts
- Inge Festival New Play Lab
- Manhattan Rep seeks play productions
- Fast & Furious Playwright Festival
- Blue Pearl Theatrics seeks 10-minute plays
- Seeking non-binary monologues for non-binary actor...
- REPUBLICAN THEATER FESTIVAL
- ANNUAL SHORT PLAY COMPETITION: THINK FAST
- Shakespeare's New Contemporaries
- Night of Shorts
- Page-to-Stage Festival
- ARIZONA THEATRE COMPANY’S 2018 NATIONAL LATINO PLA...
- Short Play Submissions Sought for Christmas Playwr...
- ATHE Award for Excellence in Playwriting
- Life-sized Meme looking for a full length script
- Theatre InspiraTO's 13th Playwriting Contest
- M. T. Pockets Theatre 5th Annual One-Act Play Cont...
- THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION BELLAGIO CENTER RESIDE...
- Panglossian Productions is seeking 10-minute plays...
- Equity Library Theater Summer 2018 Play Festival
- Seeking Playwrights for One 19 Productions: Play R...
- 2018 NORTHPORT (NY) ONE-ACT PLAY FESTIVAL
- Plays based on the life of James Dean wanted
- ▼ November (46)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)