Nylon Fusion Theatre Company is currently accepting submissions of new works for future projects.
If you are submitting to:
1- Our short play festival “This Round’s On Us” (about 10 minutes) *
2- The Political Play series (Full Length about 90 min) Note: Submissions do not have to be about Politics per se, but must be about topics that are socially and/or culturally significant.
3- The TV-style project (Episodic sitcom sample script- 20-30 pages) for **The New Situation Company. We are interested in writers residing in New York, as the team will be meeting frequently during script development. If you do not live in the New York area but would like us to consider your work, feel free to send in your sample script, as we would like to feature guest writers in the project as well.
This Round’s On Us: The - Making Sense - Festival
SUBMISSION DEADLINES (subject to change)
Can You HEAR Me? - January 26, 2018
Can You SEE Me? - April 1st, 2018
Can you TOUCH Me? July 8th, 2018
Technological advances have always been a part of life from the wheel, loom, and engine to the computer, internet and now virtual reality. Most of these we can say with certainty aided us in our lives and helped make the world a better place. But with the increased reliance on (and use of) technology, have we lost a bit of what makes us human and binds us together? For our 2018 season, we will focus on the human sensory experience in any and all interpretations and perspectives. We look forward to your submissions.
To be considered This Round's On Us please submit/email the following: A cover letter, brief synopsis, resume and full script to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be specific as to which project you are submitting to. Write on the SUBJECT LINE For example: This Round’s On Us: Can You Hear Me? and your name.
NOTE:-- all chosen plays are produced (including casting) by Nylon Fusion Theatre Company.
Deadlines for “Political Play Series”
To be considered please submit/email the following: A cover letter, brief synopsis, resume and full script to nylonLIT@gmail.com
Subject Line: Name of Play and Playwright.
We will contact you if your work matches what we’re looking for.
Nylon Fusion Theatre Company
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Triskelion Arts' Experimental Works Program
- The Arch and Bruce Brown Foundation grant guidelin...
- Punk Monkey Productions seeking one-act plays
- The Business of Theater Workshop
- 2018 Glassco Translation Residency
- Aberrant Theatre is currently seeking short, horro...
- Life-sized Meme productions seeks scripts for 2018...
- Ox-Bow 2018 Fall Writers Residency
- Keegan Boiler Room Series Play and Musical Submiss...
- Happy World Theater Day March 27
- Fade To Black Play Festival
- The Dr. Floyd Gaffney Playwriting Competition 2018...
- Fourth Annual End of The Road New Short Play Festi...
- THEATRE503 PLAYWRITING AWARD 2018
- 9th Annual Festival of Shorts
- Manhattan Rep's SHORT PLAY PROJECT Spring 2018
- Coachella Review seeks drama
- Open Space Arts seeking submissions
- Seeing Between the Lines: The Dramaturg’s Perspect...
- 48-Hour Musicals
- 9Thirty Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Discount tickets: LATER LIFE
- 13th Annual One Act Play Festival (OAPF)
- Rover Dramawerks is seeking full-length comedies o...
- Theatre Conspiracy Annual New Play Contest
- RENEGADE N.O.W. 2018
- Turn to Flesh seeks plays with female protagonists...
- Matchstick Theatre seeks plays
- 21st Annual Aurand Harris Memorial Playwriting Awa...
- Athena Project - Plays in Progress Series
- The P73 Playwriting Fellowship
- THE LESLIE SCALAPINO AWARD FOR INNOVATIVE WOMEN PE...
- Dan I Rodden Jr Play Award
- Brockport Festival of Ten XI
- Playwrights Week at The Lark
- Manhattan Rep's Playwright's Showcase
- 2018 NATIONAL CALL FOR SCRIPTS Environ Justice
- This Round’s On Us: The - Making Sense - Festival ...
- The Petaluma Radio Players seeks plays for radio
- Babes with Blades submission guidelines
- Princess Grace Awards Playwriting Fellowship
- Call for Monologues: Illuminated Dresses
- Scranton Fringe Festival 2018
- Screenwriting Workshop at Primary Stages ESPA
- Whiskey Radio Hour seeks 10-minute plays
- Sixth Theatre Brut Short-Play Festival
- Clutch Productions offers commission to emerging f...
- Elite Theatre Company One-Act Play Writing Competi...
- The Blank Theatre Young Playwrights Festival
- ▼ March (49)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)