Nylon Fusion Theatre Company is currently accepting 10 minute plays.
This Round’s On Us: The - Making Sense - Festival
Can you TOUCH Me? July 8th, 2018
Technological advances have always been a part of life from the wheel, loom, and engine to the computer, internet and now virtual reality. Most of these we can say with certainty aided us in our lives and helped make the world a better place. But with the increased reliance on (and use of) technology, have we lost a bit of what makes us human and binds us together? For our 2018 season, we will focus on the human sensory experience in any and all interpretations and perspectives. We look forward to your submissions.
To be considered This Round's On Us please submit/email the following: A cover letter, brief synopsis, resume and full script to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be specific as to which project you are submitting to. Write on the SUBJECT LINE For example: This Round’s On Us: Can You Hear Me? and your name.
NOTE:-- all chosen plays are produced (including casting) by Nylon Fusion Theatre Company.
Deadlines for “Political Play Series”
To be considered please submit/email the following: A cover letter, brief synopsis, resume and full script to nylonLIT@gmail.com
Subject Line: Name of Play and Playwright.
We will contact you if your work matches what we’re looking for.
Nylon Fusion Theatre Company
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
Monday, April 2, 2018
- 4th STREET THEATER FIFTH ANNUAL TEN PLAY FESTIVAL
- Chicago's City Lit Theater's "Art of Adaptation Fe...
- Seeking 10-minute plays for show at Lucky Jacks on...
- Seeking Submissions for the 2018 Midwest Dramatist...
- The James Stevenson Prize for Short Plays
- The Chameleon Theatre Circle announces its 19th An...
- Barrington Stage Company New Play Award
- BMI Theatre Workshop
- Embassy of Foreign Artists
- New Voices Series seeks one-act scripts
- Dramatists Guild Foundation
- ALOHA THEATRE SEEKS SCRIPTS FOR 25TH ANNUAL ORIGIN...
- PLAYLAB CLASS OF 2019
- Summer Writing Classes at Primary Stages ESPA!
- TBT seeks full-length plays
- Thespian Production is seeking one-act plays
- The Ten-Minute Musicals Project
- PROBLEMATIC PLAY FESTIVAL
- Manhattan Rep's Summer One Act Play Competition 20...
- American Stage’s 21st Century Voices: 2019 New Pla...
- Studio Players 5th Annual 10-Minute Play Festival
- Parsnip Ship seeks plays for 2018
- 8th Annual Shakespeare's Birthday Sonnet Slam
- Acadiana Repertory Theatre seeks plays and musical...
- The Gate Project
- Gladstone Library Writers in Residence 2019
- Theatre Topics submission guidelines
- OnStage!festival, a new Festival of American Theat...
- Sultan Padamsee Award for Playwriting 2018
- 51st Annual John Gassner Memorial Playwriting Awar...
- Players Theatre Short Play & Musical Festival – NY...
- PLAYWRIGHTS' LAB ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MEMBER...
- Falso Mutis presents: First Open Call: Playwriting...
- #metoo Plays - 10-minute plays wanted
- Going To The River Festival 2018
- 2018 Third Annual One-Act Playwriting Jamboree
- Small Fish Radio submission guidelines
- Florida Theatrical Association announces the 2018 ...
- Roaring Epiphany Production Company seeks playwrig...
- Protest Plays' Get Out the Vote! Initiative
- Theatre Southwest 21th Annual Theatre Southwest Fe...
- Nylon Fusion Theatre Company This Round's on us: C...
- Seeking short astrology-themed pieces for publicat...
- MadLab full-length submissions
- Everyday Inferno Theatre Co. Annual Outdoor Park S...
- Gi60 2018
- The 2018 Rockford New Play Festival
- Reclamation 2018 Plays written by and about Elders...
- ▼ April (48)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)