The Producer's Perspective Super Conference is one of the best ways in which playwrights can get a leg up in their career. Because knowledge is power and this conference is a master class in the business of theatre.
This 2-day event focuses on how theatre comes to be . . . from the playwrights to production and everything in between. We're bringing together the best and brightest from the industry to start a conversation around how a show gets from the page to the stage, the roles required to make it happen, and how YOU can be a part of it all.
Through expert keynotes, panels and presentations we’re bringing together top industry talent to speak on a range of topics within the business of Broadway. Our Keynote speaker, John Cariani, is one of the top-produced playwrights in the country and offers a unique perspective on how his play Almost, Maine has become such a success.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Top Playwrights on Avoiding Writer's Block, Standing Out & Sharing Your Story
- Building Your Brand: How to Be An Artist & A CEO
- The Agent Approach: Literary Agents Talk Submissions & Negotiation
- Demystifying Showbiz Law: Everything You Should Know to Save Time and Money
- The Perfect Partnership: Powerhouse Collaborators on Working as a Team
- Zero to Hero: Sure-Fire Tips on Raising The Money You Need to Get to Broadway
- Media Blitz: How to Get Press That Sells Tickets
- The Secret to Developing An Audience in 2018 with Tom Melcher (Show Score)
- License to Sell: How to Make $$$ Beyond Broadway
- Keynote Presentation: Tony Award nominee John Cariani
And NYC Playwrights save $300 on registration! Just click here and use code: NYCPLAY
**Hurry! Code NYCPLAY expires July 31st!**
“My life is forever changed because of your vision for this conference!” - Gregory L.“I'm amazed by how many industry professionals were all. The panels made the theater industry seem more approachable for those of us who would like to be more involved. Thank you so much for being so inclusive, for sharing your knowledge, and for providing opportunities such as these.” - Amy R.
“I pitched my play to Ken at the Producers Perspective Super Conference. That was a great privilege and very valuable. No one asked me to give a plug, but what I have learned from Producers Perspective is what has allowed me to enter this NY world of theater with a real chance at being a part of it, not just a wish and a dream.” - Marge L.
Hurry because seats are EXTREMELY LIMITED! Click here to register and save $300 with code: NYCPLAY2w